At last, a wipe that can clean up their mess without making one for the planet. Pura wipes are made from biodegradable plant fibres and so are 100% plastic-free and 100% biodegradable. The packaging is completely recyclable too.
And guess what? They’re as bottom-friendly as they are planet-friendly. With 99% water and organic aloe vera, our wipes are approved by midwives and paediatricians and are clinically proven to be suitable for the most sensitive of skin. Switching to Pura is the one change you’ll actually look forward to making.
Pura Flushable wipes are officially accredited by Water UK as Fine to Flush. It’s the only standard you can trust, and we’ve passed all the tests to prove it. So, if flushing is your thing, these are the wipes for you and your little one.
- Accredited as Fine to Flush by Water UK (Pura Flushable Wipes only)
- Suitable for newborns, sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Midwife, paediatrician and dermatologically approved
- 99% water and organic aloe vera
- No perfume, alcohol or chlorine
- 100% plastic free, biodegradable & compostable
- Made from biodegradable plant fibres
- Multi-accredited by British Skin Foundation, Allergy UK, Vegan, Soil Association and many more
Order our large packs of 70 wipes to get the best value for your money. Perfect for those little activists who make the largest messes.
How do subscriptions work?
It’s simple. You decide which Pura products you want, how many and how often, (every 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks) and we’ll deliver them direct to your door.
There’s a no hassle, free cancellation process and if you decide you’d like to take a break, we can hold your subscription for as long as you want and restart it whenever you are ready.
You can cancel or suspend the subscription up to 3 days before your scheduled delivery date. We will send an email reminder so you are never caught out.
Remember, there are no costly membership fees and you will only ever be charged for the items we deliver.
Delivery & returns
We have a free next day delivery service for UK orders placed before 6pm Monday to Friday, or by 2pm on a Saturday and Sunday. Certain postcode restrictions apply.
All free Trial Packs are shipped on a 3-5 business day, 99p delivery service.
Delivery is next day for 1st order. Your next order is repeated on the pre-selected day every two weeks, four, six or eight. Free next day delivery.
We have a generous 40 day money back guarantee for unopened products. We only ask that the customer pays the cost to return the goods. Read more
No Chlorine, No Perfume, No Alcohol, 99% Water, Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Glycerin, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium benzoate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium chloride
Don’t just take our word for it
Not all wipes are made equal. Take a peep at our brand comparison to discover why Pura’s 100% plastic-free, biodegradable and compostable wipes are best for baby - and for our planet.
|100% Plastic Free|
Good for their skin
• With 99% water and organic aloe vera
• No perfume, no alcohol, no chlorine
• Kind to sensitive and eczema prone skin
• Gentle and safe for newborns
• British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK approved
• Dermatologically approved
• Paediatrician and midwife approved
Good for their planet
• 100% plastic-free, 100% biodegradable and
• Made from biodegradable plant fibres
• Not tested on animals
• Vegan and Soil Association approved
• Recyclable packaging
• Made in the UK
90% of wipes contain plastic. But not ours.
For too long, brands have sold plastic wipes without being honest about what they’re made of. That’s why we created Pura wipes. Made from sustainable PEFC certified plant fibres, they’re fully biodegradable and compostable. So you can take on the big guys too and save the world, one wipe at a time.
We’re wiping out plastic wipes.
They clog up our sewers as Fatbergs, harm marine life and don’t biodegrade for over 100 years. Call us crazy but we don’t believe baby wipes should outlive babies. So we’re working to change the law and get them banned.
Our promise to you
We’ll put you, your family and the environment first, and we’ll always make our eco products affordable, without ever compromising on quality. We promise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.