You may also like...
What makes our nappies so happy?
We set out to create an environmentally-friendly nappy that doesn’t compromise on nappy performance, bottom comfort or value for money. The result is the happiest nappy all-round.
- Free from chemical nasties – 0% chlorine, allergens, perfume, lotion and latex
- Enhanced with soft, organic cotton
- Super soft inner layer, gentle against baby’s delicate bottom
- Patented channel technology quickly draws away moisture for maximum comfort and breathability
- Wetness indicator strip (size 1&2 only)
- Up to 12 hours protection (sizes 3-6)
- Allergy UK approved, plus dermatologically and clinically tested
- Super absorbent core made with 100% FSC certified natural plant fibres
- Made with 100% green electricity and no production waste
- 100% recyclable packaging
- EU Ecolabel – meaning they meet the highest environmental standards at every step
- Partnered with NappiCycle – the UK’s only nappy recycling service, working to keep nappies out of landfill.
Happy piggy bank
- Just 12p per size 1 nappy
- Save 25% and get free delivery when you subscribe
82 Mumsnet users tested Pura nappies. 90% would recommend.
96 Mumsnet users tested Pura non-flushable wipes. 80% would recommend.
How do subscriptions work?
It’s simple. You decide which Pura products you want, how many and how often and we’ll deliver them direct to your door.
There’s a no hassle, free cancellation process and if you decide you’d like to take a break, we can hold your subscription for as long as you want and restart it whenever you are ready.
You can cancel or suspend the subscription up to 3 days before your scheduled delivery date. We will send an email reminder so you are never caught out.
Remember, there are no costly membership fees and you will only ever be charged for the items we deliver.
Delivery & Returns
We have a free next day delivery service for UK orders placed before 6pm Monday to Friday, or by 2pm on a Saturday and Sunday. Certain postcode restrictions apply.
Nappy free Trial Packs are shipped on a 3-5 business day, £3.99 delivery service.
Delivery is next day for 1st order. Your next order is repeated on the pre-selected day. Free next day delivery.
We have a generous 40 day money back guarantee for unopened products. We only ask that the customer pays the cost to return the goods. Read more
Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyester, Cotton, Cellulose, Superabsorbent polymer, Synthetic Elastic, Adhesives, Pigments.
Pura is one of the most accredited baby care brands on the market #Proud
The perfect nappy doesn’t exist. Yet.
No nappy gives 100% performance with 0% environmental impact. (Believe us, we’ve looked.) That’s why we created Pura nappies. They have no nasty chemicals, and use renewable materials wherever possible, without compromising on effectiveness.
So, newborn to toddler, daytime to night-time, you know you’re striking the best possible balance between a happy bottom and a happy planet.
As for the perfect nappy, we’re working on it.
• No chemical nasties – 0% chlorine, allergens, perfume, lotion and latex
• Enhanced with soft, organic cotton for baby’s comfort
• New, thinner, absorbent core - channels to draw away moisture for comfort and breathability
• Wetness indicator strip (size 1 & 2 only)
• Up to 12 hours protection (sizes 3-6)
• Absorbent core made with 100% FSC certified natural plant fibres
• Made with 100% green electricity and no production waste
• Carbon neutral manufacturing
• 100% recyclable packaging EU
• Ecolabel – meaning they meet the highest environmental standards every step of the way to your baby’s bottom
• NappiCycle – the only baby brand to partner with NappiCycle to help keep nappies out of landfill
Our promise to you
We’ll always put you and your family first, and we’ll always make our eco products as affordable as we can. Promise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.