You may also like...
At last, super soft toilet tissue wipes that’ll keep you clean but won’t make a mess for the planet.
Toilet wipes can be more effective than dry toilet tissue alone. They contain gentle cleansers, skin softening ingredients and are easy to use for kids. But most wipes contain plastic and can take up to 100 years to biodegrade. In fact, plastic wipes make up 93% of the material causing sewer-clogging fatbergs.
Pura Toilet Tissue Wipes are different! They’re dermatologically-tested, biodegradable and 100% plastic-free. Best of all, they’re officially accredited as “Fine To Flush” by Water UK. So whether they’re used for potty training, or on grown-up bottoms, you can be sure they’re safe on skin, sewers and the planet.
- Accredited as Fine to Flush by Water UK
- Suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Dermatologically approved
- 99% water and organic aloe vera
- No perfume, alcohol or chlorine
- 100% plastic-free, biodegradable and compostable
- Made from biodegradable plant fibres
- Multi-accredited by British Skin Foundation, Allergy UK, Vegan, Soil Association and many more
- Recyclable packaging
Order our packs of 40 wipes to get the best value for your money and ensure you never run out!
How do subscriptions work?
It’s simple. You decide which Pura products you want, how many and how often, (every 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks) and we’ll deliver them direct to your door.
There’s a no hassle, free cancellation process and if you decide you’d like to take a break, we can hold your subscription for as long as you want and restart it whenever you are ready.
You can cancel or suspend the subscription up to 3 days before your scheduled delivery date. We will send an email reminder so you are never caught out.
Remember, there are no costly membership fees and you will only ever be charged for the items we deliver.
Delivery & Returns
All free Trial Packs are shipped within 3-5 business days and require a paid delivery service.
We have a free next day delivery service for UK orders placed before 6pm Monday to Friday, or by 2pm on a Saturday and Sunday. Certain postcode restrictions apply.
Your next order is repeated on the pre-selected day every two, four, six or eight weeks.
We have a generous 40 day money back guarantee for unopened products. We only ask that the customer pays the cost to return the goods. Read more
No Chlorine, No Perfume, No Alcohol, 99% Water, Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Glycerin, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium benzoate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium chloride
Don’t just take our word for it
Not all wipes are made equal. Take a peep at our brand comparison to discover why Pura’s 100% plastic-free, biodegradable & compostable wipes are best for baby and you - and for our planet.
|100% Plastic Free|
Good for their skin
• With 99% water and organic aloe vera
• No perfume, no alcohol, no chlorine
• Kind to sensitive and eczema prone skin
• Gentle and safe for newborns
• British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK approved
• Dermatologically approved
• Paediatrician and midwife approved
Good for their planet
• 100% plastic-free, 100% biodegradable and
• Made from biodegradable plant fibres
• Not tested on animals
• Vegan and Soil Association approved
• Recyclable packaging
• Made in the UK
90% of wipes contain plastic. But not ours.
For too long, brands have sold plastic wipes without being honest about what they’re made of. That’s why we created Pura wipes. Made from sustainable PEFC certified plant fibres, they’re fully biodegradable and compostable. So you can take on the big guys too and save the world, one wipe at a time.
We’re wiping out plastic wipes.
They clog up our sewers as Fatbergs, harm marine life and don’t biodegrade for over 100 years. Call us crazy but we don’t believe baby wipes should outlive babies. So we’re working to change the law and get them banned.
Our promise to you
We’ll put you, your family and the environment first, and we’ll always make our eco products affordable, without ever compromising on quality. We promise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.